Saturday

Tagged

My four legged friend Nooter the Dog has tagged this blog. Don't worry, I'm told that our expert cleaning crew has purchased several bottles of the best pet odor removal products available. We should have this cleaned up as soon as possible. While you are waiting for the blog to reopen, please enjoy these seven weird facts about myself: 

  1. I am 6"4, look like Captain Ahab and can deadlift a pickup truck, however, I cannot resist a bubble bath. (Seriously, don't tell anyone I wrote that.)
  2. I have seen High School Musical 437 times. (That either.)
  3. Just recently, my wife caught me looking at another woman's blog. 
  4. I cannot speak Canadian.
  5. I feel more like I do now than I did when I came in.
  6. I have a dog called "Dupwarduddabuds" named after that french guy in that one movie.
  7. I have three beautiful little girls who once wrote "fart pig" on their uncle's forehead while he was sleeping. 
Okay, here are the rules:

1.  Link the person who tagged you. 
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share seven random or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven others and include links to their blogs. 
5. Let each of the other people know by commenting on their blogs. 

And now for the seven nominees:







7. Dwell & Cultivate

You have been tagged.

6 comments:

Anonymous,  December 3, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

That is probably the funniest response to this game that I've seen yet. #1 made me actually laugh out loud (not just "LOL"...LOL.)

Anonymous,  December 3, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

This is the first time I've seen this. What a good one. I had to laugh at your answers! Thanks, now to go tag someone. Hmmmm,

Anonymous,  December 4, 2008 at 4:34 AM  

Okay Chris,
I'm not too bright when it comes to some of this stuff. How do I put the I've been tagged button in my post?

Anonymous,  December 4, 2008 at 7:47 AM  

Hi Tammy, 1. Find a tag you like or use the one on my post. When you find the one you like then, 2. right click and save it to your desktop. 3. Click the icon on the create post screen that looks like a photo. 4. Under "add an image from your computer" click choose file. 5. Find the photo you just saved on your desktop. I use a MAC so I may have missed a step or two. Hope that helps.

Anonymous,  December 5, 2008 at 7:41 AM  

Ok, I am hooked. Fart Pig will get anyone hooked!

Anonymous,  December 6, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

Oh, speaking Canadian isn't so hard! And I'm originally from NYC (I've just lived in Canada a long time, which probably helps!)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP