Wednesday

Articles

Places I've Never Visited, and That's Just Fine - Part One

Unbeknownst to me, there are around 100 nude beaches in America. At least 26 of these are in California.

I recently saw this documentary "What Would Jesus Buy" about the commercialization of Christmas.

I don't know about you, but this really creeps me out.

For the most part, that title has been reserved for a fictitious character in a comic or a movie.

Please use a black or blue medium ballpoint pen only. If one is not available please come back in 4 years and try to be more prepared.

Recently, the Black Magic Woman and I packed up the cast members and headed across the desert to the Mouse's House.

A couple of weeks ago, my wife informed me that the third installment of the latest Disney cash cow had arrived: High School Musical 3.

My four legged friend Nooter the Dog has tagged this blog.

From FluSoft Home Office:

I parted ways with the Yanks about the time Boggs came over from the Sox.

Lurking just below the surface, thinking that you look very much like a big juicy strip from The Outback Steakhouse, may be a man-eating crocodile. 

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP